Our Premium Wildcrafted White Sage is ethically harvested and responsibly gathered from our growers’ land in California. These premium quality leaves are fresh, lightweight and have an amazing aroma.
White sage (Salvia apiana) is also antimicrobial. It is thought to have antimicrobial properties that assist with bacteria, viruses, and fungus in the air. Smudging with White Sage is and ancient, indigenous tradition used for spiritual cleansing and protection .
Cleansing with the smoke of our sacred White Sage is a wonderful thing to do when moving into a new home, after an argument, after illness, if you suspect a danger, or just to revitalize your space & help to elevate your energy. You can smudge your home, work place, car, yoga studio, yourself, pets, or loved ones.
All our products are derived from Mother Nature, no two are ever identical.
The photos are representative of what you'll receive, but the coloring and size of the leaves may be slightly different. You will not receive the exact bundle from the photo, but some extremely similar.In addition to its spiritual purification properties, it is also believed by many to assist in attracting both prosperity and wisdom.
In loose form, this is a very versatile item. You can burn the sage loose using just the amount you need.
Loose white sage can be burned in a smudge bowl or a large shell. Abalone shells, cast iron bowls or a ceramic dish are most popular choices.
Open a window or a door before you begin. This will give the sage smoke--along with any negative energy--a way to leave your home. You want the smoke to cleanse, but not to linger.
- Consider turning on a fan if you want the smoke to dissipate more quickly.
- Use a candle, a match, or a lighter to light a few leaves of sage. Let the sage burn for a few seconds, and then blow out the fire; let the embers smoke.
- Dry white sage will catch fire very quickly. Be careful.
- Make sure that the sage has burned enough that the embers will continue to smoke. If the smoke ceases before you are done with your ritual, you can carefully light the sage again.
- You are ready to spread the smoke.
- Set your intention for each room. Consider saying a prayer of cleansing.
- Let smoke slowly fill the room. Walk around each room smudging smoke into every corner; let smoke trace the walls, the windows, and the ceiling. Imagine negative energy flowing away from the edges of the smoke; out of your home; out of your life.
- Do not fill the area too thickly with smoke, this may set off your smoke alarm.
Enjoy your Ancient Smudging Experience!
1 bag/ 2 ounces